Tired.
Mexican food. And beer. Was a must.
The ticket counter when we finally got back to PA.... getting our new connection flights.
Anyways, we got in on Thursday and I was hosting the "Hen Party" as they call it in Ireland. I bought flower headbands which I see all around town. Not necessarily a Hen Party thing, but I thought they were sweet and something we don't really have in the States. I also got all the ladies a Claddagh charm. We all went and got our nails done and then had dinner at Crepes & Crepes in Cherry Creek. Lovely evening. I was exhausted.
Me and the Bride (Meghan)
Rachel (Meghan's 7 year old daughter... and bride's maid)
Aimee, our youngest sister
The mother's of the bride (Yvonne) and groom (Louise)
And me! :)
The wedding was in a park up in Boulder, Co. So we stayed the night at a hotel. Brendan got a free night through his points at a Holiday Inn... it was SUCH a nice hotel. King sized bed. Best rest I've had in a while....
Got up early that morning to go on a coffee run for the bride. Boulder, being, well, Boulder... there was NOTHING open. I remembered there was a Starbucks on Pearl street (Brendan and I lived in Boulder for 3 years when we first got married... I miss it. Love it.) Anyways, I went there. As I am going in a man yells at me " Don't go in there! It's terrible coffee!".... that's Boulder... :) No, so I still went. Talking to the barista, I told them I was on a coffee run for the bride, and they wrote this on the mug AND gave it to me for free. SOOOO kind! Love ya Starbucks!
The wedding was beautiful. Simple and sweet.
Me and the Best Man. Good times. Lets get this party started.
Maid of Honor self-y. It's a must.
The bride's maids :) Me and Rachel.
The bride and daddy.
Afterwards, Brendan and I took Rachel for the week. We went home and crashed. Got McDonalds, watched a movie in PJs, and ate chocolate pound cake compliments of my Grandma Sharon. Went to bed at 8pm. :) Sunday night we brought her to see Pixar's, "Inside Out". Very cute, but perhaps not my favorite Pixar... Monday we brought her to the Parker Water Park. Very good park! There's two slides for bigger kids (Rachel could go on the red slide but was too small for the blue one). Then there's a big water playground. Rachel mostly enjoyed playing Marco Polo with Aunt Hannah and Uncle Brendan. We were able to talk her into going down the red slide... and for being so brave, we got her ice cream. It was a good day. Brendan wanted to move to Parker and Rachel didn't want to leave. Monday and Tuesday I was busy working on my film project for my Masters/Thesis --- which will be in the next post. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment