Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pre-birthday

Saturday I spent time catching up with family on Skype. Opened my gift from my sister. She bought me fuzzy socks and a robe. Very comfy! :) She also sent me more creamer and "normal" deodorant. I've been into at least 5 different stores and can only find deodorant spray and roll on. That's not normal :P Then I skyped with Brendan's parents and then with my parents -- which I also opened their gift they sent. I've been missing my comfy flannel shirts. My mom picked out this one with perfect colors and some really nice high boot socks to go with them. Fun fun




Brendan's boss very kindly let him use his 30 day weekend off to come home for my birthday. He landed Monday morning and left Wednesday. It was short but absolutely wonderful. Our roommates, Bo and Sarah, went on a mini vacation to Galway so Brendan and I had the place to ourselves Monday. It was a perfect day. He had bought me gifts and they arrived by UPS 30 minutes before he got home. Brendan showed up with a bouquet of flowers and I was able to open his presents. I got some ergonomic items for my "studio". He says he wants to help build my music studio. So kind. I have this shelf to raise my lap top higher so I am not crouched over it at the desk. He also got me a bluetooth keyboard and magic track -- all hoping it will help my position at the desk and help my body (hand) not hurt as bad. He loves me :) I've got quite the little studio set up in my "dorm" now.
Later that day he came out of the bedroom eating a bag of candy -- he found his birthday box from my parents and sister. He was suppose to wait lol :) My 6 year old niece Rachel wrote in the card "you make my heart smile when I see you" (translated :) ) Adorable.  Brendan brought it back to Saudi with him to put at his desk.



Our friends Ryan and Christine Kemnitz are visiting Dublin on their 2 week European trip. They made sure to be here for my birthday. I was so excited to see them! Brendan and I met them for dinner Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment